Tempi Med Commercial Refurbishment – St Pauls (City of London)
- The stripping out of all the existing fittings, tiles and appliances.
- Supply and fit of the porcelain tiles, which were placed over 50m2 of floor to separate the walkway from the dining area, using two different colours with a curved line by the tiles to separate the two areas. This was a strong feature and gave the tapas restaurant a great character and a unique look.
- Plastering of walls that needed to be, filled as well as skimming to smooth areas.
- Installation of pendant lights (all lighting), Perspex panels and exterior light signage.
- Walls painted following lines drawn by designer. The paints colours specified by designer and supplied by us, 1x undercoat and final colour two/three coats applied with sanding between coats to achieve a smooth finish.
- New Drawer fronts tailor made and fitted
- Hand painted tree with leather leaves