Sloane Court West 3 Bed Flat Refurbishment – Chelsea
- Removal of the entire interior of the apartment including kitchen, bathroom fittings, existing flooring, radiators and pipes and existing bathroom tiles.
- The supply and fit of electric under floor heating for the entire apartment, glass sliding door from Eclisse (30min fire proof), bespoke mirrors 4x (screw less), washing machine, tumble dryer and 42inch LCD wall mounted.
- Installation of new glazing for sound proofing and cut to size to fit existing framework, real wood flooring through the entire property, partitioning, tiling in the bathrooms
- including mosaic tiling in the shower room niches including the shower and the recesses of the en suite.
- A large number of electrical works, some features include Cat 6 cabling in all rooms of the three bed, two bath apartment, speakers in ceilings of the main bedroom, en suite, dining room and living room (surround sound), an automatic sensor which was installed for night time entry to the en suite with a low level light automatically turning on upon entry and re wiring of the property to comply with current regulations (NICEIC qualified).
- Airborne and impact sound isolation tests before and after
- Plumbing works, which included installation of shower fittings and pipe work, basins, bath and WC installation
- Plastering of walls and ceiling of entire property
- Professional installation of high end wallpaper imported from Hong Kong