Millennium Square 2 bed flat refurbishment – Tower Bridge
- The removal and disposal of internal glass windows, carpets and under lay, radiators, radiator covers and existing tiling
- The supply and installation of white directional down lights, accent lights, the replacing of all switches (some with 2 way dimmers). Supply and installation of electric under floor heating, the supply and installation of an extractor fan with an isolation switch.
- Refurbishing of existing large character doors which included sanding, glazing (fire proof for 30mins) and re-varnishing, once existing varnish removed. The repair and replace cornicing with moulding to match some existing cornicing, skirting and dado rails. Washed down all walls with sugar soup ready for plastering, filling in any holes and cracks. Supply and replacing of existing iron monger for windows and doors.
- The tiling of the kitchen floor using porcelain tiles with step and floor trim, following this, the bathroom/shower room floor once floor had been levelled and part of the wall was tiled, with a hand painted feature tile as the centre piece of the bathroom. The installation of a flush touch-catch door and the supply and installation of screw less mirrors. There also was a construction of a ledge for the back of the bath and the framework of the bath tub, following this was the carpentry works for the surrounding areas.
- Installation of classic radiators, installation of sanitary ware, water pressure testing and the installation of a concealed cistern.
- The paints used were specified by the interior designer then supplied and applied by us. The paints for this project were purchased from Farrow and Ball and the Painters Guild.