GRAFTON SQUARE Basement Conversion/Extension – Clapham Common
- Glass Extension to rear of Property and Landscaped Garden.
- The basement involved the excavation of 60m³ of earth from the garden to allow for the glass extension.
- There is a back room which was refurbished and kept as a bedroom with bespoke walnut veneer wardrobes and headboards including strip lights.
- The glass extension and main room included the fitting of bespoke semi-gloss units, situated along the full length of the south facing wall and a kitchen supplied by client.
- The floor incorporated under floor heating with tiles fitted to the kitchen floor, dining room floor and living room floor, running through to the landscaped garden.